Language School Dutch for Expats® is responsible for handling personal data as presented in this privacy agreement. For any questions you can contact Mrs Cynthia Mulder (director and data protection officer) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 06.2484.6090.
Dutch for Expats® processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or you have provided data during communication with Dutch for Expats®.
The information that we store:
- first name and surname
- telephone numbers and e-mail address
- mother tongue and language skills
- company name
- course registration and payment details
- placement tests
- other information provided in correspondence or via telephone
- information about granted certificats
Objectives of storing personal data:
- to be able to place you in a course
- to be able to make and send you your invoice
- to be able to deliver our services (e.g. in-company and private language training) at your location
- to be able to contact you to inform you about changes in our services
- to be able to inform you about upcoming activities that might be interesting for you
- to be able to make certificates on your name
How long do we store your personal data?
Dutch for Expats® will not hold your personal data longer than strictly necessary. After having completed a course, your data will be kept for 1 year. We will keep your e-mail address to be able to contact you when necessary. All other personal data will be deleted.
Sharing personal data with third parties.
Dutch for Expats® will NOT share your personal data with other parties.